WiFi and Power Outlet Tips:
- Hydrow comes with a 3.5 Meter Power cord
- Ideally Hydrow should be placed in the same room with to your WiFi router.
- If very close to the router, consider using an Ethernet connection to hard-wire Hydrow's internet connection for the best performance and highest quality.
- For more detail on picking a spot for good Wi-fi reception, see Wi-Fi Best Practices
Temperature & exposure
- Make sure that Hydrow is placed in a temperature-controlled location (should not exceed the stated Temperatures for Hydrow Storage and Operation)
- We advise against placing Hydrow such that the screen is in constant and direct exposure to sunlight. Opening the blinds and working out in the sunshine once in a while is fine, but a permanent location with extended daily sunlight is not recommended.
Dimensions, Storage and Flooring Tips:
- Hydrow has a length of 219 cm and Width of 64 cm. The upright storage position will require a minimum of 219 cm of ceiling height.
- Hydrows height measures 120 cm from floor to top of screen.
- Seat Height is ~42 cm from the ground, make sure your head has plenty of clearance both while seated and while getting on and off.
- We recommend use of a machine mat (rubber or dense foam) underneath Hydrow to protect your flooring. We do sell a branded mat on our store included in the Basics Package but any mat with the correct dimensions should work. Do I Need to Use a Mat with Hydrow?
- The rower sits low and is therefore quite stable. It has non-slip material at all points of floor contact (including when in the upright storage position).
- We would suggest a minimum of one foot of clear space both behind and in front of Hydrow. There is always a chance that the machine could move forward slightly based on personal strength and intensity of effort exerted during workouts. It is also important to factor in layback while considering placement; your head and shoulders may extend several centimeters beyond the end of the unit as you row depending on your height.
- It will be helpful to have some open floor space directly to either the left or right of Hydrow. Our "on the mat" content is meant to be done next to the rower and you will need sufficient space to enjoy this content. The screen will tilt to either side about 20 degrees to accommodate this.
CAUTION: Please read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow storage kit.