Hydrow offers live and on-demand, on-water rowing workouts, supplemented with yoga, pilates, and functional strength training.
The different Hydrow workout categories include:
- LIVE Rowing - A workout in one of the categories below which is broadcast straight from the water in real time! See See more details here
- On Demand Rowing - Pre-recorded workouts at various difficulty levels:
- Warm-up will get you ready, physically and mentally, for an upcoming row.
- Cool Down is designed to help you recover and relax after any row.
- Breathe is the lowest intensity row targeted at stress relief and mild cardio with a focus on form.
- Sweat is moderate in intensity, with heart health and toning as the primary benefits.
- Drive delivers the most vigorous and challenging rows, enabling you to test your limits and offering a full spectrum of cardio and strength training.
- Journeys - Free form workouts which allow you to row at your own pace and enjoy an on-the-water experience without any coaching from a Hydrow athlete.
- Learn to Row - Starter workouts with drills to help you learn rowing and focus on good form.
- On the Mat - Off-rower body workouts designed to supplement any row for those who want to round out their Hydrow experience. We divide this into two categories:
- Yoga & Awareness - Classes that feature Hydrow's resident Yoga instructors
- Strength & Mobility - Workouts that focus on stretching & strengthening exercises as well as Pilates.
You can also filter the workout library based on different workout styles, athletes, workout lengths, and rowing destinations!
Want to see some video examples of our workout content? Click here