Prepaid 1-year memberships are not currently available in the UK.
1 Year Memberships purchased from the US Hydrow website
See also: What does a Hydrow Membership include?
Start a membership
- When you receive your Hydrow and set up your profile, follow the on-screen prompts to enter your credit card information. Only one membership per Hydrow is required.
- Depending on your bank's requirements, you might need to verify your purchase via email. If so, the email for verification will be sent from email@example.com.
- You will be charged £38 per month, starting immediately.
Credit cards are processed securely through our billing partner, Stripe.
Update payment info
Visit billing.hydrow.co.uk to update your payment information.
Can I convert my Hydrow Digital Basic subscription into a full membership?
Unfortunately, no. This is not possible because our Digital Basic subscription is managed through the app store for your device (Google Play or Apple). You can log in to the Hydrow rower with the same Email, Username, & password that you used in the app to transfer your info and workout history. However the payment info will not transfer. You will need to:
- Cancel your digital basic membership through the app store.
- Log in to the Hydrow rower with your email and password.
- Set up a new membership and enter your payment info on the screen (see steps above).