The Hydrow rower is intended to be purchased and used with the Hydrow Membership. Any Hydrow that is being used without an active membership can be used only in "Just row" mode as shown above. There are no pre-recorded, preloaded, or free workout videos available without membership. An internet connection is required to use Just Row mode.
What features will be available in 'Just Row' mode?
- Adjustable drag / resistance setting during workouts.
- "Hydrow 101" videos and introductory material.
- On-screen Rowing Metrics during workouts.
- Bluetooth Connection for heart rate monitors only.
What will not be available in this mode?
- All live and recorded workout videos.
- All Playlist music and workout audio. (no music can be played without membership)
- Any stored records of your progress.
- Any saved stats after a workout.
- Weekly Racing challenges with Hydrow's online community.
- Ability to appear to other users on the leaderboard.
- Streaming workouts via our Hydrow Companion App.
Can I choose to Subscribe later after I've selected "Just Row" mode on setup?
Yes! You should see an "Activate" button on the Home screen. Use this anytime to initiate the process of activating your membership.
How do I put my Hydrow into "Just Row" mode?
Is Just Row mode available if my Internet goes out?
No. Hydrow requires a connection to power and internet at all times.