Hydrow currently offers complimentary (free), no-contact Standard Delivery with your purchase.
Total delivery time from time of order is generally within 1-7 days. See below for a break-down of what happens during that period.
Here’s what to expect leading up to delivery:
- Once you order is placed your hydrow will ship within 1-2 business days.
- 1-5 Days after shipment the carrier (Rhenus) will contact you by automated SMS and email to schedule your delivery appointment.
- The Day before your delivery, The delivery carrier will reconfirm your appointment via SMS text and email.
- On the day of your delivery, within your appointment window, the driver will contact you by phone approximately 30 minutes before arriving at your residence.
- Please note: If you need to change the phone number the carrier will use to reach you, please contact our Member Services team.
Here’s what to expect during your Hydrow Delivery:
- An adult MUST be present upon arrival to meet the driver(s) and sign for the shipment. This does not need to be the addressee, but they must be 18 years or older.
- This process can be a completely no-contact delivery. Maintaining safe distances of 2 metres between you and the delivery team is recommended for everyone's safety during the ongoing global health emergency.
- The delivery team will ask you where to place your Hydrow.
- Typically they will be delivering to the front door of your home.
- With your permission, they may also place your Hydrow in your garage, home entrance, or in a safe, dry place on your porch.
- Delivery personnel will not carry Hydrow into your home beyond the entrance.
- Delivery personnel will leave Hydrow in the box and will not unpack or assemble your rower under any circumstances.
Once delivery is completed, you will be responsible for:
- Moving Hydrow into your house and to the desired room:
- Hydrow ships out from our warehouse packed in a box which measures 231cm x 84cm x 46cm and weighs 90kg.
- Unpacked and assembled, Hydrow weighs 65kg and has a somewhat slimmer profile. It is often easier to unpack before moving Hydrow up stairs or around tight corners.
- We always suggest preparing the space for Hydrow with a Machine mat underneath
- Assembling Hydrow as described in this article, including:
- plugging your Hydrow into a power outlet
- connecting your Hydrow to your home network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- setting up your Hydrow Account
- activating your Membership.
A short survey about your delivery experience will also arrive a few days later via email. Please let us know how things went and provide any feedback you have!
- If your order contains both a Hydrow and an accessory, like a mat or upright storage kit, the accessory will be included with your Hydrow delivery.
- If you have placed an order for accessories only that order will be delivered by DPD rather than Rhenus
- Forgot to check out our accessories? Take a look on our website
If you need assistance at any point during the shipping process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Member Services team. We’re always happy to help.
(Note: This delivery process only applies to orders placed directly through Hydrow, via our web store at Hydrow.co.uk)