The Hydrow Upright Storage Kit allows you to safely store your Hydrow upright. Please click on the below attachment to download a high-quality PDF of this guide. Paper instructions will also be included with the kit: Installation Guide
The upright storage process should take no more than 30 seconds:
- If you have not previously stored Hydrow in an upright position, we recommend finding a friend to help.
- Unplug Hydrow from the power outlet.
- Collapse the Hydrow monitor into its storage position by simultaneously lifting the monitor’s weight and pressing the fold button on Hydrow’s neck. Once the button is depressed, gently guide the monitor into its collapsed storage position.
- Slide the seat toward the front of the top rail (to prevent it sliding as you lift).
- Being mindful of cord position, lift Hydrow from the back legs and tip Hydrow onto its wheels, positioning the wheels onto the wheel stickers that mark Hydrow’s storage spot. Once in place, lift Hydrow into its full vertical storage position, bracing Hydrow with one hand while taking hold of the storage kit strap in the other hand.
- Wrap the strap around Hydrow’s rail below the back legs and clip to secure.
CAUTION: Please read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow Upright Storage Kit.