Please note that this article applies to logging in to your account directly on the Hydrow screen. For trouble with our mobile app click here.
If you no longer remember the password for your user account you can reset the password with the following steps:
- At the log-in screen, choose the "Forgot Password" link:
- Enter your Hydrow Screen name. (This might be filled in automatically for you) and select the "Request Code" button.
- Check the email you used to set up your Hydrow account. A reset code should show up within a few minutes. (If it doesn't arrive, check your Spam/Junk mail folder to see if it may have been filtered by accident.)
- Enter that code from your email in the first box
- Enter and confirm your new password in the next two boxes.
- Choose "Set Password"
- Confirm that your password has been updated.
- Your account should be logged in on Hydrow automatically at the end of this process.