Watch as James shows you how to position your feet in the footbeds on Hydrow to have the most effective and comfortable row.
To strap in your feet:
- Slide your feet into the footbeds, noticing where the foot strap crosses your foot.
- Remove your foot and adjust the footbeds up or down so the foot straps will go over the balls of your feet or the bottom laces on your shoes.
- Pull the foot straps on each footbed to tighten securely around your feet. They should be snug but not tight enough to squeeze the foot.
NOTE: We recommend that you:
- Wear athletic footwear when using Hydrow.
- Remove your foot before making adjustments to the footbed height.
- Never use Hydrow without strapping your feet securely into the footbeds as shown above.