Follow this video to remove and replace Hydrow's display.
You will need:
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Remove both cables from the back of the monitor.
- Unmount the screen
- Remove 4 screws from the mount at the rear.
- Make sure you have a good grip before removing the last screw.
- Place the old screen to the side
- Install the new screen
- Unpack the new screen and remove all protective padding.
- Fit the mount into place and install 4 screws
- Re-plug both cables firmly into the back of the screen.
You may wish to make note of the new serial number, printed by the bar code in the lower right of the sticker. Depending on your situation, Hydrow Member Services may also need to receive this number to let us transfer your active membership.